Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Fargo, North Dakota

When we got to Fargo we wanted so badly for someone to speak to us like they do in the movie. Well, that didn't happen. Actually, nothing interesting happened at all. We drove in, we found a place to stay and we left early in the morning. I'm sure Fargo is a great place but I couldn't tell you the first thing about it.

All I can tell you is that my uncle and I stayed up way too late drinking and sharing old stories. It was great but we paid the price in the morning and we had a rough go getting back on the road. It's a good thing our next destination wasn't too far down the freeway.

I'm so glad to have my Uncle Dean Bean with me for the trip. He's probably driven more miles than I have so far and it's been really fun catching up with him. He has a quick wit, a great sense of humor and he's been very helpful with planning and navigating along the way.

Oh ya sure, Dean Bean. I suppose you da man, donchaknow, eh!

Oh man, what time is it? Time to drive another 500 miles? Really?

The plains west of Fargo.


No comments:

Post a Comment